The McGaw Library offers orientation sessions upon request. If you are new to our campus, or would simply like an overview of the available print and electronic resources, a one-on-one orientation session with the Public Services Librarian may be helpful.
Orientation sessions cover the following:
- A tour of the library and its print collections
- Registration at the Circulation Desk, if not already completed
- How to use the online catalog (OPAC) to search for and renew materials
- How to access electronic databases from our website
- Circulation policies, Interlibrary Loan, and Holds/Recalls
To bring your class into the library for orientation, please schedule an Instructional Session.