Documents in APA style require a title page. To set up a title page:
1. Type in the following information:
2. Select the text.
3. Click the Center button on the ribbon.
4. To center the text vertically (between the top and bottom margin), click on Page Layout. Under "Page Setup," navigate to the small square button in the lower right corner of the section. Click this button.
5. Click on the Layout tab. Under this section, go to Vertical Alignment. Select "Center" and click "OK."
6. The finished product should look like this:
© 2017 by Lindsay Blanken & Jess Cornn